ALL INCLUSIVE 30 DAYS
CO-WORKING & CO-LIVING SPACE
About the package:
The Opportunity to WORK, SURF & TRAVEL !
Integrate the concepts of Balance, breath and focus to bring the Work, Surf & Yoga to a whole new level of understanding !
Get your work done productively from our co-working space overlooking Taghazout best surf spots in a bright and airy social distanced workspace with a community of like mind people, creators, and entrepreneurs.
Complete with Super fast WiFi 200Mbps, other work essentials, inspiring design, refresh your thinking and tap into a brand new level of productivity as you travel.
- Accommodation in dorm room (Upgrade to private, double/twin, triple room available)
- Full access to our Coworking space, Indoor & outdoor work areas, with Super fast WiFi 200Mbps Optical Fiber Internet (Unifi uap ac pro access points).
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 packed lunches and 6 dinners, 1 BBQ night per week.
- Surf Coaching with a professional qualified surf instructors getting you to the best waves according to your ability (2 days x 2 hours sessions Level 1. L2 + Free surf )/week | YOU CAN BOOK EXTRA SURF LESSONS
- High-quality surfboards, wetsuits, and leash.
- 1 Yoga classes (Morning or evening)/week | YOU CAN BOOK EXTRA YOGA CLASSES
- Bed Linen & Shower towels.
- Free Access to Moroccan Hamam (Sauna).
- AdventureKeys team on hand 24/7
A typical day:
- 08.00 – Morning Yoga Class
- 09.00 – Hearty and healthy breakfast
- 10.00 – Road trip to the best waves of the day.
- 10.30 – Surf lesson
- 13.00 – Picnic at the beach + Lunch break
- 14.30 – Free surfing to practice
- 17.30 – Sunset yoga (optional extra).
Evening is really up to you. You can dine on one of the terraces overlooking the surf and enjoy your drink under the stars, get comfy in the hang out area and benefit of our facilities (TV, pool table, baby foot, video games…), make new friends, or go and have a coffee in the village or checking out the nightlife. We are happy to arrange a transfer if needed !
- Comfy & spacy accommodation.
- Optical Fiber Internet Full strength signal surrounding.
- Located in the heart of Taghazout, Proximity to Hash point surf spot (5-10 min walk), panoramic view on Anchor point to Devils rock, Km 17 & Panorama beach.
- Co-working space, 200 Mbps Optical Fiber Internet (Unifi uap ac pro access points).
- Proximity to Taxi, bus station, Surf shops, Restaurants, Bars, Skate park (5-10 min walk).
- On-site facilities like pool table, baby foot, TVs, Console Games, Moroccan Hammam and more.
- Open deck roof with a panoramic view, where you can chill, practice yoga & workout.
- On-site kitchen, where our chefs prepare delicious traditional meals.
- AdventureKeys team on hand 24/7.
You may also like :
All Inclusive Learn to Surf Package
All Inclusive Yoga and Surf Package
Half Board 7 Days Coworking Coliving Space
Make your reservation
All visitors to Morocco require a valid passport but visitors from the following countries do not need to obtain visas before arrival: Schengen member states, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain,Brazil, Canada, Chile, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Republic of Congo,Guinea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Kuwait, Libya,Mali, Mexico, New Zealand, Niger, Oman, Peru, Philippines,Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea,Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela For guidelines on how to obtain a visa, visit: http://wikitravel.org/en/Morocco#b
If you have booked the all-inclusive option, you will get a variety of cuisines through a changing menu, everyday. Start your day with a hearty breakfast including Cereals, Yoghurts, Juices, Shakes, Omelet, Tortilla, Pancakes, Crepes, Assorted Breads, Preserves, and even Cream Cheese!
For lunch you will get a Baguette with the filling of the day or a healthy Salad, prepared fresh, everyday. Along with that we offer you 1 Litre Mineral Water and fresh fruits to complement the lunch served to you at the beach.
After a hard day’s work at the beach, we pamper you with traditional Moroccan delights or continental dishes, depending on the day. We dine at our very own restaurant West Coast, where our in-house Chefs cook everything from scratch using fresh preservative free ingredients. A range of delicious dishes including Moroccan Tagine, Moroccan Pasta with Meatballs and/or Vegetable Sauce, Cous-Cous on Fridays, Pizzas and Burgers, each night the dinner is finger-licking good! Every Saturday night we have a BBQ as well.
For Vegetarians and Vegans,
we have a variety of options too, as well the same menu is prepared to suit your spefici culinary needs – just let us know at reception when you check-in!
Yes, we do. We can cater for Vegetarians, Vegans, Flexitarians, etc. Just let us know when you book.
Yes, we do, so be sure to ask us our reception in the morning. But you can always bring an extra one, especially for the beach.
Taghazout is a dry village, meaning that it does not sell alcohol. Our Surf House too is not permitted to sell alcohol. You can, however, buy alcohol at various places in Agadir and bring it to our hostel. It is not, however, allowed on the streets and you’re encouraged to be sensible about the amount you consume so as to not offend the locals in this tiny Muslim village. In most cases, we advise you to bring something from home or Duty Free, to get you through the first couple of days. In most cases, we encourage you to not drink too much, especially if you’re keen to surf good.
Please remember, if you are hungover or drunk, our Surf Coach reserves the right to refuse your surf lesson for the day – this is purely for your safety.
In the evenings, we are usually exhausted from a day of surfing, so spend our time chilling on our balcony, chatting, watching surf/comedy/whatever movies, playing cards or dice games and just relaxing. On Saturday night is the weekly
BBQ and on Friday or Saturday nights, we sometimes head into Agadir to party at the clubs and pubs in the city. In most cases, transport to/ from the city, entrance fees, drinks are not sponsored by our Pub Crawl, however, if we are able to give you a free ride, we will surely mention this to you. Generally, we car-pool and share collective taxis to visit the city centre on Pub Crawl nights, so we can avoid drink-driving.
If you’re surfed out, you can tan on the beach and take a camel or horse ride or shop in the local curio shops. You can go hiking in the surrounding areas to beautiful caves overlooking the bay. You can take a trip to the local souk market in Agadir or hang out at the Marina there. You can go to the traditional Hammam (bathhouse) and get a massage. You can rent scooters and cruise up the coast or go to Paradise Valley (40mins drive away) and swim in the rock pools up there. You can rent quad bikes and speed up and down the beach and into the hills. Most of all, this is a place to relax and
The voltage in Morocco is usually 220 V, and outlets will fit the two-prong Europlug. This is the plug used primary in Europe and many other countries with two round prongs. American and Canadian appliances, which are made to use with 110 V may be damaged if plugged into a 220V socket, even if you use an adaptor. If your appliance is “dual-voltage”, it should be fine (it’s designed for both 110 and 220 V). If not, you’ll need a power converter as well as an adaptor.
Interested in a customized package?
Leave your details below and a representative will be in touch!